November 4, 2012

Casa Feliz Cakes N Pastries

Ever since we went to Corazon's Cafe and Restaurant, we wanted to eat in restaurants we saw along the way. The Sapphire, Lilac and the Rainbow streets all have those inviting restaurants.

What caught my attention the most is this restaurant named Casa Feliz where I saw a big picture of cake made of pistacchio. Pistacchio: one of my forever love kind of nuts. Upon seeing that, we both agreed to go there next time.

The only thing I wanted to eat is their Pistacchio Cake which they call VIDA VERDE. Since I am not starving that time, I ordered a slice of Vida Verde.


I knew it! The first time I saw this on picture, I know it's a perfect cake. A slice of sansrival plus the infusion of green tea filling, pistacchio wafer and nuts blended well. The "just right" sweetness and slices of kiwi on top made me love it the first time I tasted it. What will invite you more is the art that comes with every serving of it :)


Did I just said I love Vida Verde? :)

Now, it's his turn.

Pesto Aligue Pasta (Aligue means crab fat)

The flavor of aligue is perfect! If only I am not allergic to seafoods. Oh well, he enjoyed this pasta and said he would love to have it again. It also comes with garlic bread.

We seldom order drinks after meal since we always end up so full but since I just ordered a slice of cake, I tried one of their milk shakes.

Chocolate Vanilla Milkshake

Casa Feliz is not just a restaurant that serves great and different varieties of food, they also design cakes and pastries for any occasion. And yes, for a very AFFORDABLE and REASONABLE price! 

What I love more about this food house is their advocacy of welcoming our deaf brothers and sisters inside their home. They are the ones who will take and serve our orders so be polite :)

Casa Feliz, by the way, is a Spanish word for Happy Home. 
It is truly a home of sweet memories.

***
Casa Feliz Cakes N Pastries
95 Rainbow St. Hacienda Heights
Conception Dos, Marikina City
Tel. No. 933-6653
http://www.casafelizcakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment