September 9, 2012

Corazon's Cafe and Restaurant

Marikina, being one of Antipolo's neighbor has been one of our favorite places to dine. As our another goal for this year, we will try to visit and look for new dining places in Marikina (except of course to those where we've tried eating out before). Corazon's Cafe and Restaurant was our first stop.

Located at Conception Dos, Marikina City, Corazon's welcomed us with this:

A beautifully-set fountain :)

I wasn't starving when we went there so as he ordered a rice meal, I only ordered for their halo-halo. Here's what we had:

 Beef with mushroom plus vegetable side dish (I forgot if it is really it's name.haha!)

Their own version of Halo-Halo

Iced tea and Blue Soda something :)

Honestly, I didn't like their version of halo-halo. I don't know if it was the banana or the flavor of the vanilla ice cream that made me not want it. Anyway, the rice meal was good. 

And because I wasn't able to finish my halo-halo, I tried to look on something that's worth coming in the place. First, the good ambiance. Second, the swing. Oh yes, they also have this wooden swing that I truly like.


Maybe, we will come back to try their other dishes. 'Til next time, Corazon's! :)


***
Corazon's Cafe and Restaurant
60 Sapphire St. cor. Sandalwood
SSS Village Phase II Conception Dos
Marikina City
Tel. No. (02) 948-3734


No comments:

Post a Comment