November 6, 2012

Starbucks Coffee (The Last Sticker for the Planner)

Christmas is coming so fast! Christmas lights and music are everywhere. Everybody seems so happy and excited for the most awaited season of the year.

As a way to celebrate the happiest season, Starbucks has always this special way to make their customers feel special. Yearly, Starbucks Coffee offers limited planner for the next year which can only be in your hands by collecting stickers in exchange of every handcrafted beverage that you order. 

I am a no coffee fan. What I just love about Starbucks is their Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino which is a NO COFFEE drink. Also, I love how I can be so calm and quiet each time I hang out in the coffee house. Since this place has been close to my heart for the past years, collecting stickers for the planner has also been part of me hanging out there. Luckily, I recently got my partner in this thing.


When we were down to the last sticker, he craved for Zagu (his all-time favorite) and so we had this:

Starbucks vs. Zagu

It was last year when he became part of my sticker collection. I got mine with just couple of days and since our stickers were more than the needed for the planner, we decided to continue and get another one for him. 

Last year's design's for more environment-friendly :)

Latest design is already here! Let's take a look:


Love the design and colors? Go collect your stickers and be the first to have this. Plan the coming year with this Starbucks Planner 2013. It's magnetic, by the way. 

And hey, these Christmas favorites are also available in all Starbucks stores nationwide now.


 ***
Starbucks Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment