February 3, 2013

Hainanese Delights

Since my date with friends was postponed on this lazy Sunday afternoon, I am grabbing this chance to update this so outdated blog of ours. This will be quick since I am also planning to take this chance of getting a short nap before I prepare for church later. 

It was again, last year, when this restaurant came near our place. We're hearing about this but due to lack of time travelling far just to eat here, we are both glad upon seeing it at Robinsons Metro East. Finally, Hainanese Delights!


Though a bit small, we loved the clean-looking design of the place. Checking the menu, this are what we had:

 He had Hainanese Delights 


I got Hainan Fried Chicken

 Both are served with unlimited and famous Hainan Rice :)

         
 Classic Dumpling

All for Kutchay

 And yes, I hope my chopsticks skills got better. Thanks for my forever patient tutor :)

What's good about Hainanese Delights is its affordability. No dish with price over P200.00. If you're planning to have a date this love season, this one will be a good choice :)

***
Hainanese Delights 
2nd Floor Robinsons Metro East
Marcos Highway, Brgy. Dela Paz
Pasig City

1 comment:

  1. The rice looks delicious! I know this place! Is the cost worth it? thank you for sharing!

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete